RESOURCES FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
Our primary resources are spiritual. Also for all
our physical needs, we look to God to provide for the needs of the organisation.
Sub-committees would be formed to take care of various logistical
issues to make dialogue possible.
• On behalf of Adhyathma Vatika, anil yesudas has conducted regular “Christocentric Satsangs” in the Kalamazoo Hindu Temple, from 2004 to 2009. It was the primary place that he could formally rethink and develop his practice of faith in Christ in the Indian Cultural Context. Much of the “Christocentric Satsang” format was developed while attending the Kalamazoo Hindu Temple. See the booklet “Christocentric Satsang” compiled by anil yesudas.
• On behalf of Adhyathma Vatika, anil yesudas has conducted regular weekly “Christocentric Satsangs” in Vivekananda Monastry, from 2008 to 2010. Apart from Kalamazoo Hindu temple, this was the secondary place that he could formally rethink and develop his practice of faith in Christ in the Indian Cultural Context.
• Since 2007, on behalf of Adhyathma Vatika, anil yesudas has partnered with the “South Asian Friendship Center” and jointly started “Christocentric Satsangs”, every Thursdays from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. The address of “South Asian Friendship Center” is 6353 -N- Talman, Chicago, IL 60659, Other Yesu-Bhakths who regularly participate and lead this Satsang, are Sunita Rodricks and Shri Vinod Issac and family. Shri Vinod Issac has been specially helpful and active in conducting “Yesu-Katha” and media related issues.
• The “Sadbhavana Satsang” on Thursday mornings, at SAFC has also been an informal school, where those interested to practice faith in Christ in the Indian Cultural Context, have come and learned. We encourage Yesu-Bhakths to start their own Satsangs, based on the format followed at the “Sadbhavana Satsang”. At least one Nepali Group in Chicago has followed the strikingly similar format of the “Sadbhavana Satsang”.
• Adhyathma Vatika has partnered with the “South Asian Friendship Center” to conduct “Jap”, every Friday morning starting at 9:30 AM. Yesu-Bhakths are encouraged to attend “Jap” to learn “Christocentric Sanskrit Chants”. anil yesudas leads the “Jap” and some continue to come regularly.
• On behalf of Adhyathma Vatika, anil yesudas has initiated “Chicago Interfaith Forum” in 2007, which meets every first Saturday of the month at “Many Peoples’ Church” in Rogers Park, Chicago. Now the organization has a life of its own, anil yesudas being just one of the participants.
• On behalf of Adhyathma Vatika, anil yesudas has initiated “Kalamazoo Interfaith Forum” in 2008, which meets every second Sunday of the month at the Sikh Gurudwara in Kalamazoo. Now the organization has a life of its own, anil yesudas being just one of the participants.
• On behalf of Adhyathma Vatika, anil yesudas travels and conducts training sessions on “Christocentric Satsangs”.
• Since 2009, Adhyathma Vatika has facilitated Tabla classes every Saturday afternoons.
6057 N. Whipple Street
Chicago, IL 60659